URBAN - ATOM CITY WAVE
Atom bikes are characterized by their "TS System" patented by BH Bikes, which integrates the battery in the diagonal tube, enabling the shape of a traditional frame. The simple and minimalist integration of the battery in the down tube on the offers a conventional bike aesthetic.
LCD COLOR DISPLAY and REMOTE CONTROL
Atom bikes come with the new 2.8” central color display with a large number of built-in features. One of its main features is that it uses a color code to correctly identify the assistance mode and it has a USB charging port.
- Autonomy information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
- Selection and identification of the assistance mode using a color code.
- Switch lights on/off.
- Accelerator for up to 6 km/h.
- Wheel size settings and system switching between kilometres and miles.
- System and battery diagnostics.
- USB charging port.
- Setting of parameters for the different assistance modes.
ATOM CITY WAVE
- Front and rear disc brakes.
- SR Suntour front suspension
- LCD color display and remote control
- Carrier (racktime)
- Elastic strap (racktime)
- Chaincover (hebie chainglider)
- Kickstand and bell
- B&M front and rear light
- Selle Royal Freeway gel saddle
- BH ergonomic grips
MID DRIVE MOTOR
The motor is integrated into the frame with minimal visual impact and a low center of gravity. It also enables the use of a conventional groupset – double chainring or internal gear hub– and offers no resistance in «no assistance» mode.
BROSE - SMOOTH & HIGH PERFORMANCE
Compact and light, composed of magnesium and aluminum parts. The Brose is uses a carbon belt that ensures a quiet motor.
|Frame||City Wave Alloy 28" internal cable routing|
|Color||White / Grey Accents|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX HLO|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Freeway gel|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Acera|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera 8sp|
|Crank Set||FSA 38T|
|Cassette||Shimano HG31 8sp (11-32T)|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 180mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 180mm|
|Wheelset||Alloy Double Wall|
|Tires||Kenda K192 700x40C|
|Handlebar||BH MTB Alloy Riser 740mm|